CIBTvisas provides tour operators with an effective and streamlined process to alleviate the confusion associated with travel visa and passport processing for their clients.
CIBTvisas provides tour operators with the ability to process large travel visa and passport requests for all travellers embarking on a given travel tour. CIBTvisas can help major tour operators ensure that their guests are ready for travel by informing travellers of the necessary entry requirements for each country that they visit during their tour. CIBTvisas provides fast, easy, and secure processing of travel visas, passports, and legalizations to ensure that groups of all sizes are ready to travel in time for their tour departure date.
CIBTvisas’s Unique Services For Tour Operators Include:
CIBTvisas Application Packs. CIBTvisas creates and distributes country specific CIBTvisas Application Packs for tour operators to provide their travellers with the necessary entry requirements for each country they plan to visit.
Travellers are often unfamiliar with visa requirements and processing procedures when preparing to travel abroad. Travellers who may not have applied for visas in the past can easily follow the simple steps outlined in the CIBTvisas Application Pack. Designed in an easy to read format, it is an efficient method of delivering visa requirements to tour participants. The CIBTvisas Application Pack includes all visa applications, requirements, processing times, and useful information specific to a travel tour’s destination.
The CIBTvisas Application Pack can be tailored to cover multiple countries on the tour itinerary. CIBTvisas can also customise the pack with your tour operator logo to offer you an additional opportunity for branding.
CIBTvisas provides discounted rates to tour operators using the CIBTvisas Application Pack and can also provide commission at your request. Other payment options include building the cost of the visa in to the total tour cost and providing the visa service as “Inclusive” or as partial payment of fees by the tour operator. The tour operators can sell the traveller this service at point of sale to maximize commissions and to ensure all travellers obtain their visas in time for departure.
- Out of Hours Service. CIBTvisas operates the one of the only out of hours acceptance and processing service in some countries. To accommodate our clients travel needs, CIBTvisas staffs an out of hours duty manager to assist clients with last minute or emergency travel visa and passport processing. By appointment, work can be delivered to our office before or after normal business hours. Our Out of Hours Service ensures that your clients visa application is attended to that evening and ready for lodging the next day.
- Airport Meet & Greet. CIBTvisas helps clients meet the tightest of travel deadlines with our Airport Meet & Greet service. We will arrange for couriers to collect passports at the airport from arriving travellers in need of expedited processing. We can also coordinate the delivery of passports for departing travellers who have applied for urgent last minute visas.
- Proprietary Database. CIBTvisas customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains all of the specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. CIBTvisas provides each traveller with a customised CIBTvisas Application Pack that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Same Day Submittals. CIBTvisas can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day in most countries. Applications received in our office by 8:00 am are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Schengen Visas. CIBTvisas has accreditation at all Schengen embassies allowing third party submission. We are one of the few companies on the accredited list at the Embassies of France, Switzerland, and Hungary.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. CIBTvisas distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.