CIBTvisas Emergency Document Service
CIBTvisas understands the importance of keeping your passports and visas secure. If your passport is lost, stolen or damaged, the cost and hassle of replacing these travel documents can be overwhelming. CIBTvisas offers all customers our Emergency Document Service and assures you the replacement of your valid visas and passport will be given top priority.
CIBTvisas will assist you with the replacement of your passport however, we are unable to request a passport on your behalf as the Singaporean Government only allows personal passport applications directly with the Immigration Checkpoints Authority (ICA). We do however have many years of experience in the visa and passport industry and this has given us the knowledge and network to easily assist you to obtain your new travel documents.
CIBTvisas recommends that all travellers take advantage of CIBTvisas Emergency Document Service. You can purchase CIBTvisas Emergency Document Service at a fee of $18.00 plus GST per person. CIBTvisas will cover all Singaporean passport replacement costs and valid visas obtained by CIBTvisas to a maximum value of $500 per person.
Conditions CIBTvisas Emergency Document Service
The emergency service will be applied when:
- You have enrolled in the CIBTvisas Emergency Document Service
- Your visa/s were obtained by CIBTvisas
- The visa is still valid for travel (e.g. multiple entry visas)
- A passport is lost, stolen or damaged from the moment you have received your passport back until the expiration of your visa
- You are able to show proof that your passport is lost, stolen or damaged (e.g. police report)
Need to Make a Claim?
If you purchased CIBTvisas Emergency Document Service and your passport has been lost, stolen or damaged, you should call +65 6603 1096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a claim.
- Notify CIBTvisas. Ensure you have your order number (prefixed with a S) or your invoice number ready. On determining if assistance is possible we will email you a personalised application pack detailing next steps and relevant forms and requirements. You will be required to provide a police report confirming your passport has been lost, stolen or damaged.
- Send the completed forms to CIBTvisas. Prior to sending your applications to CIBTvisas, ensure you retain a copy for your records whilst sending the originals to a CIBTvisas office.
- CIBTvisas will provide you with your visa order status. As soon as we receive your application we will begin processing your request by securing the fastest processing time to replace the lost visas. You will receive a confirmation of receipt email with a link to our online tracking tool