Get a Korea Visa
Sample of the Business Travel Requirements for an Korea - South Visa for Singapore Citizens
Visa May Be Required
Persons attending simple business meetings or a business conference are visa exempt for 90 days. Only travelers engaged in profit-making activities are required to obtain a business visa. To qualify as visa exempt you must travel with a passport valid at least six months, possess proof of onward or return flights, documents for your next destination, and sufficient funds relative to the intended length of stay
The applicant's actual passport. The passport must:
Be valid at least 6 months from the date the application is lodged
- Have at least two blank visa pages
You must provide a photograph. Upload your photo and we will print it to the exact specifications required for this visa. Follow http://cibtvisas.sg/photo-service.php to upload your photo.
Alternatively, you may provide one colour, passport-type photograph that meets the following strict criteria: be taken within the last three months against an all-white background and printed on high-quality photo paper; be 45 mm by 35 mm; provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression. You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes. Your photo should be glued to the designated section of the visa application form (in the absence of a designated area, affix to the top right or top left corner).
Business Introduction Letter
You are required to provide an original Business Introduction Letter from your Singapore-based company. Be certain your letter meets the specific requirements of the consulate by using our Digital Business Introduction Letter. Visit http://cibtvisas.sg/bcl-order to get started.
Alternatively, please use the sample Business Introduction Letter provided at http://cibtvisas.sg/forms?formname=Business-Introduction-Letter-Sample.pdf using the exact language and format provided in order to prevent a rejection and possible delays with your visa request.
Letter of Invitation
You must submit a letter of invitation from the company you are visiting. A copy is acceptable. This letter must:
- Be on company letterhead paper
- Address the consulate in Singapore
- Include the name of the applicant
- State the purpose of journey
- Specify whether a multiple entry visa or a single entry visa is needed
If you are staying with a family member, a relative or a friend and therefore is not able to provide a hotel confirmation, a copy of the Invitation Letter must be provided by your host. This letter must:
Be addressed to the embassy
Include the full address and contact details of the host
Specify the purpose and duration of stay
Include an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant
Be signed by the applicant's host
Certificate of Registration of Company (ROC)
A clear copy of the host company's "Certificate of Registration" (ROC). This certificate must have an issue date of no more than 3 months prior to lodgement of the Visa application.
Please Note: The Certificate of Registration" (ROC) may be obtained by going to www.hometax.go.kr
Copy of Passport Identification Page
A clear copy of the information page(s) from the applicant's passport
Visa Application Form
One fully completed and signed application form. This form must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Include your signature as it appears in your passport
Multiple Entry Visa Applicants
To be considered for a multiple entry business visa, applicants must:
- Provide copies of a previous visa for South Korea issued in Singapore - If the previous visa is in an old passport, the old passport must be submitted together with the current passport and current visa application
- Ensure that all documents (visa application form, business introduction letter and invitation letter) request the issuance of a multiple entry business visa
CIBTvisas - Order Confirmation
Provide the CIBTvisas Order Form included in this kit.
Traveller Registration Service (Highly Recommended)
CIBTvisas recommends that Singapore citizens register with the Traveller Registration Service. CIBTvisas will register your overseas trip(s) with the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). Registering your trip details enables the Singapore Missions overseas to contact and locate you in the event of an emergency or crisis, and provide you with consular assistance where deemed necessary. Stay informed and safe by having CIBTvisas subscribe you to the Traveller Registration Service. To enroll in this optional service complete the registration form included in the CIBTvisas Application Pack and send it to us with the rest of your documents.
Sample of the Tourist Travel Requirements for an Korea - South Visas for Singapore Citizens
Visa exempt for a stay of up to 90 days. The traveller must:
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page
- Hold proof of sufficient funds in the form of a bank statement or cash
- Hold proof of onward/return airline tickets
- Hold documents showing proof of purpose of trip
- Hold all documents required for the next destination
- Hold a visa for the next destination, if required
- Confirm with their airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa as these conditions are subject to change